CSSS : alphaQ™ arena

Welcome to Counter Strike Source Server : alphaQ™️ arena official forum. Any player is welcome to join us on this forum board, to discuss about server, to ask about something bothering you or consulting about ban lift. Anyway, welcome, and visit us daily.

Thanks, Counter Strike Source Server : alphaQ™️ arena staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Counter Strike Source Server : alphaQ™️ arena official forum. Any player is welcome to join us on this forum board, to discuss about server, to ask about something bothering you or consulting about ban lift. Anyway, welcome, and visit us daily.

Thanks, Counter Strike Source Server : alphaQ™️ arena staff.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server forum is under construction.
Forum got new update, check it out on main thread.

2 posters

Marillion ;)

Marillion
    Marillion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Current city : Belgrade

Marillion ;) Empty Marillion ;)

Post by Marillion Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 am

My real name is Vladimir, I live in Serbia, in Rakovica area. I'm 15 yrs old and very interested in programming,scripting and basic developing. I also love CSS, so I spend some time with it, ... after I'm done with my projects and duties Very Happy
    Basically I don't have more much to say, just that I'm happy to be part of one more community that has my full support.

Anyone that needs help feel free to send me message here on forum or contact me personally.
    DRKSI
    DRKSI

Marillion ;) Empty Re: Marillion ;)

Post by DRKSI Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 am

Marillion wrote:My real name is Vladimir, I live in Serbia, in Rakovica area. I'm 15 yrs old and very interested in programming,scripting and basic developing. I also love CSS, so I spend some time with it, ... after I'm done with my projects and duties Very Happy
    Basically I don't have more much to say, just that I'm happy to be part of one more community that has my full support.

Anyone that needs help feel free to send me message here on forum or contact me personally.

Pozzzzzzz